Friday, February 3, 2012

A thousand times I've failed Still your mercy remains.

A song that always put a great weight on my heart each time, without fail, is - From the inside out by Hillsong.


"A thousand times I've failed
Still your mercy remains 
And If I stumble again
I'm caught in our grace"

It just puts me to shame, that I keep making mistake, keep being disobedient, keep sinning against God. But still He chooses to forgive, if only I confess and repent. 

Acts 3:19,19Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord.

I realize that we, humans, never learn our lesson. We keep on repeating the same old mistake, again and again. We always choose to learn from the hard way. That God must afflict us with illness and problems, then only we realize what a mess and wrong we had done. 

God shows His grace to us, because He loves us so much. I pray that we will not take it for granted. For His grace is sufficient, nothing more, nothing less. Just nice.

We should always have an anguish heart, a repenting heart. A heart that cries out, that remorse. Being humble to admit that we all have fall short, and sinned. 

God is not looking for someone that is free from sin. No one is. God is looking for someone that is humble to admit. Hungry for God's love. Constantly judging himself, and asking for God's forgiveness. God is looking for someone that says, "I'm nothing without You"

Always remember that we are all sinners. We make mistake. We all fall down. We were lost a one point in our life. Doing things that we regret. We all have scars. Bonded by fear. Seeking for worldly attention, affection, fame, popularity, status, money. I was once there. Everyone was once there, craving for earthly things. 

But only few would have the desire to let go. 

Praying is important. Really vital. Don't ever think that your prayers are not taken into account. 

Wait upon God. Persevere. Constantly pray, having a strong desire to know Him. Pray that our hearts will be convicted. Pray that God will use us.  

Pray for His will to be done.


Isaiah 55:8-9

8 “For my thoughts are not your thoughts, 
   neither are your ways my ways,” 
            declares the LORD. 
9 “As the heavens are higher than the earth, 
   so are my ways higher than your ways 
   and my thoughts than your thoughts. 


Father God, I pray for our heart will stay strong. We need Your strength oh God. Without you, we are nothing. Just dust. There's so many times we feel like giving up. I pray that we will find hope in You again. We may feel that we're worthless, pathetic, and useless. But still we're caught in Your love and grace. Your word still say:" 8 Come near to God and he will come near to you. Wash your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded. (james 4:8)
How awesome and great you are. My hope is renewed, and I shall sing praises and worship to You, and only You. 
Amen. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment