Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Stop pushing?

By doing what is right. To follow what is truth. To show sincere, true, unconditional love, to those who needs it. Even to those we hate. It's not easy. It's really a big challenge. I believe we are put here for a reason. This tribulation and trial. 

Once upon a time I was an ordinary guy, seeking for ordinary things. Seeking for the world's attention and love. Storing up glory and treasures on earth. But then I started to realize, these things will fade away. One day, you can never have it forever.

It's never easy facing problems, trials, persecution often. It pushes to our carnal limits to the extend we have to seek for God's strength to move on. God allows all these things to happen because He wants us to trust in Him. To depend on Him.

There's nothing of the flesh can give us joy. My only will is to do God's will. Why is it so hard.. God.. Why..

"25 My soul clings to the dust;
Revive me according to Your word.
26 

26I have declared my ways, and You answered me;

Teach me Your statutes.
27 

27Make me understand the way of Your precepts;

So shall I meditate on Your wonderful works.
28 

28My soul melts from heaviness;

Strengthen me according to Your word.
29 

29Remove from me the way of lying,

And grant me Your law graciously.
30 

30I have chosen the way of truth;

Your judgments I have laid before me.
31 

31I cling to Your testimonies;

Lord, do not put me to shame!
32 

32I will run the course of Your commandments,

For You shall enlarge my heart."

Psalms 119:25-32


But still, I will run to You. Forever. Should I give up? Never. Never will I give in. Never will I.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment