Thursday, February 9, 2012

Learning to love.

Each time I open my eyes, it puts a HUGE smile on my face. :D Just to know that I'm alive, and I'm redeemed, loved, cared by a humble God. Prayer had been a part of my life. I try my best to be constant in prayer. To keep living in devotion with God. Constantly asking for a passionate and anguished heart for God and His people. My friends and my family. :) 

Since God loved us all, I should learn to love them. Since God chose to forgive and give sufficient grace those who confess and repent, I shall do it too! Since God never gave up on me, I will never give up on my friends and family. Even it takes me to love my enemy, to talk to them, to show grace to them, to do something to them out of kindness and love, I shall learn to do it. 

In life, our carnal and selfish ways are always the opposite from God's way. Which always teach us righteousness, love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. 

It's easy to listen and say it. To say that we'll do a particular thing with love. Until it becomes a lifestyle. But the challenge is doing it. For the spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak. That's why, we should always depend on the Holy Spirit to teach us, guide us, remind us. 


No comments:

Post a Comment