Wednesday, October 16, 2013

19th Birthday. 2013.

Simple and nice, which makes things even more memorable. 

I realize it isn't the most glamorous or expensive things that makes us simple but the sincerely simple ones. I don't really like cakes on my birthday because it just seem so common. I rather prefer a home cooked dinner with my family. Or just hanging out with my close friends. That would be enough. With some photos to complete the birthday. 

What's the point on having great events, and surprises if we don't appreciate or even remember it? Personally, taking photos is the best way of remembering a particular event or occasion. 

So, below are the things I ate and did for my birthday. It started with a plate of crab. Simple dish that I made myself. 14th Oct.



My first slice of cake bought by Fiona. :) and some chocs above too.

This was cooked by my sister, Emily, after prayer meeting. ;)

A great gift from Gab & Em. Love it. :D


No cakes, just wonderful dinner! 

 16th Oct. 



Just a few glimpse on the japanese buffet lunch I had at Maiu, Sri Petalling.

Well, much to say about my birthday but I think the photos will do most of the talking. My mock exams are around the corner though. Can't really relax while my finals is around the corner. 


All in all, I thank God for my 19th birthday. :) And looking forward for next year by His grace. Nights.



No comments:

Post a Comment